Pioneer Nation also launched its unique partnership with African Leadership Academy; extending their highly successful entrepreneurship curriculum and inspiring network of African entrepreneurs to Levi’s® consumers.
The long-term purpose of Pioneer Nation is to fill unique gaps that measurably contribute to greater economic self-sufficiency amongst Levi’s core audience of under 25-year-olds while building strong brand bonds and loyalty.
What the client saw:
- The strategic value of the Human Centred Design Process
- A long term uniquely Levi’s® engagement property with global relevance
- Events design and Management
- Measurable corporate social impact to core clients and communities
- Potential for Public Private Partnerships
What Matchboxology saw:
- An opportunity to impact youth unemployment across Africa
- Key opportunity gaps in government entrepreneurship programmes
- A passionate generation determined to start businesses
- A long-term edutainment property
- The ideal marketing extension of Levi’s® values and DNA